Learn Spark with Python Course
Welcome to Learn Spark with Python's Online training with live Instructor using an interactive cloud desktop environment DaDesktop.
Experience remote live training using an interactive, remote desktop led by a human being!
Spark with Python Overview
What is Spark with Python?
Python is a significant-level programming language well known for its reasonable linguistic structure and code readability. Spark is an information handling motor utilized in questioning, breaking down, and changing huge information. PySpark permits clients to interface Spark with Python.
- Understanding Big Data
- Features of Spark
- Features of Python
- Features of PySpark
- Resilient Distributed Datasets Framework
- Spark API Operators
- Python with Spark
- Using Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 Instances for Spark
- Setting Up Databricks
- Setting Up the AWS EMR Cluster
- Basics of Python Programming
- Working on a Spark DataFrame Project Exercise
- Machine Learning with MLlib
- Random Forests and Decision Trees
- K-means Clustering
- Recommender Systems
- Implementing Natural Language Processing
- Streaming with Spark on Python
Course Category: Big Data
Would you like to learn Spark with Python?
Simply, click the "Book" button of Spark with Python and proceed to the payment method. Enter your desired schedule of training. You will receive an email confirmation for Spark with Python and a representative / trainer will get in touch with you.