OpenCL Programming Fundamentals Course
Welcome to OpenCL Programming Fundamentals's Online training with live Instructor using an interactive cloud desktop environment DaDesktop.
Experience remote live training using an interactive, remote desktop led by a human being!
This instructor-led live training is designed to provide participants to gain mastery on opencl programming fundamentals. You will learn the fundamentals of opencl programming fundamentals and with greater emphasis on the functionality and application to your work or study.
OpenCL is an open standard for programming heterogeneous computing systems, such as CPUs or GPUs It is a software framework. OpenCL follows a programming paradigm of imperative programming OpenCL is developed by Khronos GroupSupported by Microsoft Windows, macOS and Linux Operating Systems.
- Introduction to OpenCL Platform
- Learn OpenCL objects, APIs, data transfer, memory allocation, and many more
- Creating Image histogram and Image convolution
- Create Bitonic
- Matrix Multiplication and Histogram examples.
- OpenCL JPEG decoder
- Clustering algorithm in pattern recognition
- OpenGL interoperability
Course Category: Framework