Learning Plone Overview
What is Learning Plone?
Plone is a free and open-source content management system built on top of the Zope application server. Plone is positioned as an "Enterprise CMS" and is commonly used for intranets and as part of the web presence of large organizations. High-profile public sector users include the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation, Brazilian Government, United Nations, City of Bern (Switzerland), New South Wales Government (Australia), and European Environment Agency. Plone's proponents cite its security track record and its accessibility as reasons to choose Plone.
Plone runs on the Zope application server, which is written in Python. Plone by default stores all information in Zope's built-in transactional object database (ZODB). It comes with installers for Windows, macOS, and Linux, along with other operating systems.
- Features of Plone
- Configure Plone's UI and create an advanced UI platform
- Creation of users and groups
- Create and customize portlets on the website to enhance the web components
- Master Plone's powerful workflow and security system
- Building a site
- Customized Plone template
- Site Deployment, configure caching, and connect to an LDAP/Active Directory
Course Category: Web Development
Would you like to learn Learning Plone?
Simply, click the "Book" button of Learning Plone and proceed to the payment method. Enter your desired schedule of training. You will receive an email confirmation for Learning Plone and a representative / trainer will get in touch with you.