Business Analysis Course
Welcome to Business Analysis's Online training with live Instructor using an interactive cloud desktop environment DaDesktop.
Experience remote live training using an interactive, remote desktop led by a human being!
This instructor-led live training is designed to provide participants to gain mastery on business analysis. You will learn the fundamentals of business analysis and with greater emphasis on the functionality and application to your work or study.
This Business Analysis course is to facilitate a consistent approach in the use of the tools and techniques contained within the Business Analyst profession.
The primary goal is to provide a simple "how to" guide for new and non-Business Analysts for gathering (eliciting) and documenting business requirements -- whether they are at the process, project or enterprise level.
- The Business Analyst Role
- Keys and Barriers to Business Analyst Success
- Maturity Models for Business Analysis and Self-Assessment
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Building a Business Case
- Documenting and Managing Requirements
- Requirement Gathering Tools
- Business Analysis Within a Typical System Development Life Cycle
- Data Modeling and Data Documentation
- Test Strategy, Test Planning and System Acceptance
- Implementation and Training
- User Experience
- Business Process Improvement Models
- Root Cause Analysis
- Strategic Analysis and Planning
- Facilitation and Elicitation Techniques
- Prioritization Techniques
- BA Software Tools
- Communication Skills
- Building Relationships and Trust
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Procurement, Including RFPs, RFIs and IFBs
- Business Intelligence and Performance Management
- Requirements Templates
Course Category: Business Strategy