Beginner's Android Programming With Kotlin Course
Welcome to Beginner's Android Programming With Kotlin's Online training with live Instructor using an interactive cloud desktop environment DaDesktop.
Experience remote live training using an interactive, remote desktop led by a human being!
Beginner's Android Programming With Kotlin Overview
What is Beginner's Android Programming With Kotlin?
- Procedural programming style
- Main entry point
- Extension functions
- Unpack arguments with spread operator
- Destructuring declarations
- Nested functions
- Classes are final by default
- Abstract classes are open by default
- Classes are public by default
- Primary constructor vs. secondary constructors
- Data Class
- Kotlin interactive shell
- Kotlin as a scripting language
- Null Safety
- Complex "hello world" example
Course Category: Mobile Development
Would you like to learn Beginner's Android Programming With Kotlin?
Simply, click the "Book" button of Beginner's Android Programming With Kotlin and proceed to the payment method. Enter your desired schedule of training. You will receive an email confirmation for Beginner's Android Programming With Kotlin and a representative / trainer will get in touch with you.