Discover Android PhotoFilters SDK Course
Welcome to Discover Android PhotoFilters SDK 's Online training with live Instructor using an interactive cloud desktop environment DaDesktop.
Experience remote live training using an interactive, remote desktop led by a human being!
Android PhotoFilters SDK Overview
What is Android PhotoFilters SDK ?
PhotoFiltersSDK aims to provide fast, powerful and flexible image processing instrument for creating awesome effects on any image media. Library supports OS on API 15 and above.
PhotoFiltersSDK processes filter on any Image within fraction of second since processing logic is in NDK. At present following image filters are included:
- ToneCurveSubfilter : With this powerful filter you can change RGB channels of any image to create great results.
- SaturationSubfitler : Used for changing color saturation of an image.
- ColorOverlaySubfilter : As name suggests you can overlay any image with color of your choice.
- ContrastSubfilter : Used for changing contrast value of image.
- BrightnessSubfilter : To change brightness levels.
- VignetteSubfilter : To apply vignette effect on image. Library also comes with inbuilt Sample Filters (Refer SampleFitlers.java). Implementation is straightforward: Filter fooFilter = SampleFilters.getBlueMessFilter(); Bitmap outputImage = fooFilter.processFilter(inputImage);
Course Category: Mobile Development
Would you like to learn Android PhotoFilters SDK ?
Simply, click the "Book" button of Android PhotoFilters SDK and proceed to the payment method. Enter your desired schedule of training. You will receive an email confirmation for Android PhotoFilters SDK and a representative / trainer will get in touch with you.